Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The After Shock

After the ravishing scene of of K jumping over Y's bed at "the dorm" yesterday, and G walking out on them. I yours truly, spotted around 4am (mnl) 2day, G and Y at Y's station at "the firm" seems to be making amends, there was a slight raising of voice and certain gestures, but after shift, they were spotted together walking out of "the dorm" so the question of "Are they together again? after the incident seems to be answerable by YES by now.



But don't be to sure?! Looks can be deceiving as they say, and truly it was. Around 11-12 noon today, same place, at "the dorm" K received a phone call.. seems to me its from Y, by the way the conversation went. What's this?! DQ eavesdroppin?..na-ah.its just that K voice is far too loud and it so happened that her bed is near mine.



Anyways, looks like Y here is checking the whereabouts of K, hmmm..this is gettin juicier than i thought, As K qouted "Ako andito, ikaw ang wla, ewan ko sau pati things m wla". I wanted to tell K that G already took Y's things before they left, but of course, i did not.



So who is with Y? Im guessing she's with G.



This 3 gals are freakin the hell outta me. Are they trying to turn "The DQ" from being Gossipera to detective?Lolz. One way or another I'm gonna find out. I still got 2 days to spend at "the dorm" before my off, see? This blog thing is teaching me to be responsible after all, Im taking extra effort to stay at "the dorm" just for the sake of my investigative report. har har!. This will be sorted out, i promise. I'm gonna find out the real score between the 3. So always check you email (outside emails).

2 comments:

  1. who's that 3 intriguing gals?? they are getting into my nerves!!! badtrip!!! just wait and see.. im goin to be DQ's sidekick by nxt week.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..yup i think she could use a litte help..

    ReplyDelete