Monday, March 30, 2009

Humpy Dumpy jump on the Bed

Its been 2 days that i haven't really thought of writing anything at all. But as B told me, i should not worry for "The Firm" will make its way to give me something to write about, and indeed t'was true. (thank's B, for uplifting my spirit)


They say that most of the interesting thing occur to you, when you least expect it, in the middle of the night, (but in a call boys and girls life, i must say in the middle of the day), while you lay on bed, tryin to get some sleep, thinkin of nothing. Such a dismay that it wasn't really me who witnessed the actual drama, considering the fact that i made extra effort to sleep at the dorm after my shift,(can you believe it, it happened after i left, damn!) but what the heck, as long as there is something to talk about, that's always better than nothing,
amen? Amen!




So, the lucky tipster for this POST is our very own "the stowaway friend", i received a text message probably around 17:17, asking if I am asleep already because there was a "something" happening at the dorm, (ah...one of the many benefits of CP). So i replied in an instance that, "NO, I'm wide a awake, spit out whatever it is, " (and of course being the Queen of all Gossipera's I was overly excited, for i am sure that one wouldn't dare bother me, if it wasn't that juicy). Well, hell! I was right, it was juicy as I imagined. I don't want you guys to suffer from the unbearable ennui of my introduction. I know you want the juicy part already.



Spotted. 17:25 march 30th,G! CIA (caught in the act of walking out @ "the Dorm." Why? because of Y and K.
It is still quite a question to me as why G and Y are not in the same beds that they used to be, (they used to occupy the 1st adjoining beds at the dorm.) but for some apparent reason they are not together yesterday. G was occupying the usual bed while Y was in the 2nd to the last bed, BESIDES K!! Yes! besides K, and i thought, they were not an item anymore (for they are once spotted at the dorm confronting each other about how K is trying to destroy G and Y 's r-ship.) So its really confusing., hell of a turmoil. And another e-blast here my fellow Gossiperas, our tipster went to the "dumpsite" (CR) to pee, when she came back, K is missing! So where the F*&% is K? She was spotted 5 -10 minutes later getting off Y's bed..HUUWWWATTTT!!! Now peeps don't ask what are they doing at the same bed, without lights, just merely shadow, while everybody, including G, is trying to get a decent sleep, don't be too malicious, they probably just..hmm..lemme guess..talking? or maybe just maybe, they're showing qoutes from their CPs,..yeah right, who are we kidding.. But its their business not ours, we're just here to talk about them,,har har!!

Now i wouldn't blame G for dashing out of the dorm, i mean, G and Y are known couple at "the FIRM" and there has been rumors all over how K was gettin in their way, but somehow they get pass it. Unitl NOW.

heads up G, seems that I am not the only Biatch in town.

3 comments:

  1. I do know what K and G means, but Y, i'm at a lost, can you enlighten me how you come up with a Y code for this creature!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. y Y? accrgd to P2, her name starts with..no not Y..but kinda, sorta..you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's P2??? Any clue, pls...!!

    ReplyDelete