Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the day Marciana Bass was born

I created a blog May 2008,and as surprising as it may seem, i found myself not writing anything at all. I think I am still with PS when i created it and always wanted to write something about...hmmm..anything under the sun, but i always put it off, well, first reason is i always find myself attracted to my bed rather than my PC, and secondly, I can hardly think of anything to write about..i do have some thoughts about a thing or two but its not as juicy as i wanted to be. Thank God my friend here JASHUA introduced me to the world of gossip girl and it somehow gave me an idea on what i should be writing about. So, if you are one of those people who actually change their nick to just the initial of their name, i bet you are bitten by the venom of it.. yeah!! pretty much you're actually catching my drift here right? getting the idea on what i have in mind?! Good. With that...marcianabass was born!!!
'ope you enjoy it. feel free to leave comments should you have any.
and remember..You're a nobody until your talk of the town!!!
So be proud!!

2 comments:

  1. You have submitted yourself to an overpowering force of the dark side. You fin'lly gave in to the overwhelming desire to spread gossip.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Jigz

    ReplyDelete